X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Originally posted by Gerry5039 View Post
    vB5 is still not out of Beta is it, Beta 10 I believe, so it still has to go through beta, then RC, then final before it is fit for sale. So why only vB sales on a software that is not ready yet for sale.
    Because you still get access to the VB4 Suite even with the VB5 Connect licence. The cost of the VB5 license is less than the VB4 Suite used to cost. Now you can buy a VB5 license, use VB4 Suite, and you have a "free" upgrade to VB5 when you are ready to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Gerry5039
    replied
    vB5 is still not out of Beta is it, Beta 10 I believe, so it still has to go through beta, then RC, then final before it is fit for sale. So why only vB sales on a software that is not ready yet for sale.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by saini1987 View Post
    Hi,

Currently vbulletin.com is showing vb5 sales page but i want to buy vb4 license not vb 5 as vb5 is expensive then vb4...if its not available please make it available....
    Actually, vBulletin 5 is less expensive than the vBulletin 4 Suite that it replaces. We no longer sell the forum only option.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    There is no longer a vBulletin 4 sales page, because we don't sell vbulletin 4 licenses. We only sell vBulletin 5 licenses, which include access to older versions of the software.

Leave a comment:

• Maurd
    replied
    When you purchase vBulletin 5 you will have the ability to download vBulletin 4 if you wish to do so.

Leave a comment:

• saini1987
    started a topic VB5....where is vb4 sales page?

VB5....where is vb4 sales page?

Hi,

Currently vbulletin.com is showing vb5 sales page but i want to buy vb4 license not vb 5 as vb5 is expensive then vb4...if its not available please make it available....