Transaction ALWAYS Declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transaction ALWAYS Declined

I have licence for VB4 now, and want to upgrade to VB5.

I tried many times to have transaction using my Visa card but always declined with pop-up window said that billing address not match.
    I contact my bank, they said there are several declined transaction to VB in my account and my bank said that my account is in a good condition and ready to have transaction. I have filled your form with correct data, but why always said that Billing Address mismatch?

I'm tired of trying having transaction with my visa, so i try to use my Paypal account... But the same case arise, transaction declined.

Wire transfer? Wasting my time. No. I'd prefer Paypal or Visa.

I've tried to send this problem to your contact form.. Still no response yet.

Honestly, I'm tired of this declined transaction. I'm not carder/scammer.

Do you have any solution?

[email protected]

Comment

I had the same issue. I think it's an issue with the merchant that vBS uses. I had 2 on mine, and I have to wait 14 days for the authorisations to fall back onto my card. I am not sure if I will upgrade until they tell me exactly what the issue was, because I used 2 different cards and both declined due to invalid address. After contacting support, they just said wait until the auths expire and try again. My bank said they could have been back on my card sooner if vBulletin had faxed them just saying they no longer need the funds and it's OK to cancel on a company letterhead, but I was told by support they "don't have a company letterhead". I am once bitten, twice shy, especially now that I have heard of other cases of this.
      A computer without Microsoft Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
      vBulletin user since March 2004, joined forum a year later, migration from vBulletin began April 2013. After 6 years of negativity, even old die-hard fans lose faith.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X