Any way to get vB4 Suite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to get vB4 Suite?

Title says, is there anyway to get vB4 suite? I don't want vB5..

Originally posted by Beastlymfe View Post
    Yes.
    #1 Buy it on the second hand market.
    #2 Buy vB5 and download vB4

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
      Yes.
      Okay, I guess I'll upgrade to vB5.

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
        Yes.
        Is vBulletin 4 transfers only allowed to EU members?

Comment

Originally posted by BullsNet View Post
          Is vBulletin 4 transfers only allowed to EU members?
          At this time, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastlymfe View Post
            Yes.

Buy a vB5 licence but download and use vB4.

The licence allow you access to all previous vB versions including vB4, vB3 & vB2.
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
              Yes.

Buy a vB5 licence but download and use vB4.

The licence allow you access to all previous vB versions including vB4, vB3 & vB2.
              Paul don't get me wrong mate but we were told the same thing for vB4.2 that we would have access to all previous versions. Now that has been removed. On the paperwork I have here when I joined it states I can download any previous version free of charge why the change? If we have paid for a licence, I should not be forced to buy another, just to get what I was told I could have in the first place mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry5039 View Post
                Paul don't get me wrong mate but we were told the same thing for vB4.2 that we would have access to all previous versions. Now that has been removed. On the paperwork I have here when I joined it states I can download any previous version free of charge why the change? If we have paid for a licence, I should not be forced to buy another, just to get what I was told I could have in the first place mate.
                Erm, no it's not - you can still download all previous versions of vB4 and vB3 with either an existing vB4 license or a new vB5 license. If you click on 'More Download Options' then you should have them all listed.

Unfortunately, your forum account hasn't been tied to a Customer Account for me to look into any bug that may be preventing you from accessing these. If you go to here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your forum account email address in one of the boxes, this will update your license status on these forums. You'll need to have your customer account email address and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
                Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                -
                *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry5039 View Post
                  Paul don't get me wrong mate but we were told the same thing for vB4.2 that we would have access to all previous versions. Now that has been removed.
                  Nothing has been removed, Im not really sure what you mean by this.

Comment

So if I lived outside EUROPE I can't get second hand license?

Comment

Originally posted by Octars View Post
                      So if I lived outside EUROPE I can't get second hand license?
                      We have resumed allowing the transfer of VB3 & VB4 licences under the previous terms (1 transfer per license) no matter where you live.

Comment

From Forum to Suite

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                        Erm, no it's not - you can still download all previous versions of vB4 and vB3 with either an existing vB4 license or a new vB5 license. If you click on 'More Download Options' then you should have them all listed.
                        I have a vB 4.2 forum license, and all I see is the previous versions of the forum program. Is there any way for me to get the vB 4.2 Suite with CMS? Or do I have to upgrade to 5 first?

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinNut View Post
                          I have a vB 4.2 forum license, and all I see is the previous versions of the forum program. Is there any way for me to get the vB 4.2 Suite with CMS? Or do I have to upgrade to 5 first?
                          You have to upgrade, just as you would have had to upgrade before vb5 came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
                            You have to upgrade, just as you would have had to upgrade before vb5 came out.
                            Is there any way at this point to upgrade to 4.2 Suite, or is 5 the only option now?

Comment

5 is the only option.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment