Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• license Version 4.2.0

where can I buy the version 4.2.0?

Purchasing the vBulletin 5 Connect license will give you access to vBulletin 4.2.0.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

You have to buy vB5 but then you can use 4.2.0 instead if you want to.

Comment

What do you mean with registred?
        I know from several people that you can use a prepaid credit card too.

Comment

my money in this paypal balance in my account is not registered

Comment

Originally posted by gedsta View Post
            You have to buy vB5 but then you can use 4.2.0 instead if you want to.
            Does this also give you access to all future 4.x Suite updates?

Comment

Originally posted by dougdirac View Post
              Yes.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Seems a pretty good bargain for vB4. Paying to be a beta tester for vB5, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Losttotalwar View Post
                  my money in this paypal balance in my account is not registered
                  If you have troubles purchasing vBulletin, you can contact our sales team at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by dougdirac View Post
                    forum/suite 4.2+ will come? do you think so..? May be only for security patches.
                    | College student forum | Men beauty and Health Tips | Dress Forum [IPB] |

[For 6 Months] Unlimited vB Upgrades + $50 AWS CloudFront CDN (billed in my account) + vb.org Mod Installs - PM me. 2 Spots

Comment

Originally posted by sivaganesh View Post
                      forum/suite 4.2+ will come? do you think so..? May be only for security patches.
                      4.2.0 is the end of development line for version 4.2 their are no new plans to update they are only release security fixes / patches

Comment

4.2.1 is due out isn't it once the mobile (iirc) is sorted?

Comment

mobile will be an addon iirc they are updating mobile to work with 4.2.0

Comment

Originally posted by simonhind View Post
                            4.2.0 is the end of development line for version 4.2 their are no new plans to update they are only release security fixes / patches
                            Originally posted by simonhind View Post
                            mobile will be an addon iirc they are updating mobile to work with 4.2.0
                            Neither of your statements are true or accurate.

vBulletin 4.2.0 is not the end of the line yet and it isn't in a "Security patch only support level." vBulletin 4.2.1 will be released when Mobile Suite 1.4 is ready for release. After that there are some things they want to do for a 4.3. I don't know about a 4.4 though... We'll see.

You can use Mobile 1.3 with 4.2.0 now. You don't need an upgrade for that.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                              Neither of your statements are true or accurate.

vBulletin 4.2.0 is not the end of the line yet and it isn't in a "Security patch only support level." vBulletin 4.2.1 will be released when Mobile Suite 1.4 is ready for release. After that there are some things they want to do for a 4.3. I don't know about a 4.4 though... We'll see.

You can use Mobile 1.3 with 4.2.0 now. You don't need an upgrade for that.
                              then i apologize for those statements i thought i read on the forums there where no plans for future releases of vb4

Comment