Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support.
    To do this, please go here: http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php ...and enter your email address in one of the boxes.

You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected].
    Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by nuberry View Post
    is there an add on or plug in for the folowing ;
    In general: addons and plugins can be found at www.vbulletin.org

The forum permissions of vBulletin are quite detailed and what you plan to do - in case I understand you right - can be done with the standard Version of vbulletin anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• nuberry
    replied
    Sub Forums

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    The place to ask about modifications is over on vbulletin.org.... where you quoted that reply from Nexia.
    Lynne , with all due respect , if yu read it , i originally did send a request to v bulletin, i was told by v bulletin to do so.
    bulletin . org told me i could do this as standard on v bulletin and put this question on v bulletin, not theres . YOU GUYS are giving me the RUN AROUND.
    Imagine what your service is like NOPE , dont think v bulletin is for me even if i got it for free. Seems i need to go to IPB or Exenforo.

So Dissapointed .

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The place to ask about modifications is over on vbulletin.org.... where you quoted that reply from Nexia.

Leave a comment:

• nuberry
    started a topic Sub Forums

Sub Forums

is there an add on or plug in for the folowing ;
    i would like to add some subforums with there own moderators who can choose there own members.
    what i am doing is an angling forum but would like to add angling clubs which will have there own permissions and moderators.In other words they control there clubs members for there club section., but have no control over other mebers ect.
    PHB has this feature - but no thanks.

your helop will be appreciated
    many thanks
    andrew

Today, 15:48
    vbenhancer
    Coder

for vBulletin, when you purchase it, has a complete individual forum permissions... each sub-forum has it on its own... moderation, subscription etc... no matter how many depth your forums has, you can handle each of them individually... if you do not touch them, they are handled by their parent...

you can see the tutorials here:

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...anaging_forum_

and good luck, we'll be happy to help you with your future licensed vBulletin !

please is this the correct anwser i got.