• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by sparky View Post

Is that the same for Ticket Support?
    We have UK coverage for Ticket Support as well as others that work varying hours to give better 24/hour coverage.

Leave a comment:

• sparky
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post

Phone support is available from 9am to 5pm California time. I believe that means that the first hours vBulletin Phone support is available in the UK is 4pm and onward to 12am.
    Is that the same for Ticket Support?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by sparky View Post
    My main concern is whether we can justify paying for support since we are in the UK, unless of course the support is available for our time period?
    Phone support is available from 9am to 5pm California time. I believe that means that the first hours vBulletin Phone support is available in the UK is 4pm and onward to 12am.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Phone support is no longer a separate option. Phone and ticket support are now bundled together. The nature of vBulletin often makes ticket support more practical but phone support will be there is you really need it.

Leave a comment:

• sparky
    replied
    My main concern is whether we can justify paying for support since we are in the UK, unless of course the support is available for our time period?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    If you have specific questions about it, or what it covers, I can tell you. Most of the people who use phone support likely don't use the forums/ticket support as much, since they do have phone support itself.

Leave a comment:

• sparky
    started a topic phone support feedback

phone support feedback

We're contemplating whether to renew our phone support since we've never used it and the time difference.

Would it be possible to have some feedback from people that do pay for the service and their experiences?

Thanks