Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• otto
    replied
    I understand that you have no control over them. I would like to call them, although I will spend about 75c/minute, but I don't want to keep me on hold and don't solve the problem. I am curious to know if other readers had the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Because of the number of transactions DigiBuy handles they often do not accept credit cards from certain countries. As we simply contract with them to handle our transactions, we have no control over what credit cards they accept or reject.

I think your best bet would be to call, or to send a check.

Leave a comment:

• otto
    started a topic Payment problems

Payment problems

I am trying to purchase vBulletin for about a week. First I tried with the online credit card form. Because our company credit card is issued in Eastern Europe it was rejected without verification. I tried to email digibuy support but the explanation I received was quite strange. My bank said they haven't tried to verify the card.

Could you suggest an alternate way of payment? Have you experienced this problem? Although I was cooperative and wanted to send to digibuy proofs of our credit card validity, they didn't anwer the emails. Interesting way of doing business. I use the same credit card to pay on Internet on many places, never a problem or a question asked.

I would like to give them a call because the check takes at least a week to get there, but I don't know if I will be able to solve the problem... What do you think? A phone or fax could helps?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X