Downgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downgrading

Is it possible to downgrade from VB Suite to just the forum? How would I go about doing that (getting rid of the CMS part of my site)?

You can simply uninstall the blog and CMS products from the Product Manager.

However, they will simply be reinstalled the next time you install an update, since Suite licenses don't have an option to download just the forum part.

Comment

You can disable the blog and cms, they will not be "reinstalled" or show up again unless you enable them.
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Do not uninstall the blog or CMS, you will endup with issues... Just disable them from product manager and they will not show
        To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
        My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
        CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
        Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

Originally posted by Merriweather View Post
          Is it possible to downgrade from VB Suite to just the forum? How would I go about doing that (getting rid of the CMS part of my site)?
          There is no way to downgrade the license per se...

You can disable the vBulletin CMS and Blog components under Plugins & Products -> Manage Products.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X