one question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one question

say I buy 1 owned linsen for vB and installed it to a host, now say I want to move my board to a different host....do I have to change something so it knows I moved my board (I aread know that I would have to delete all the board info on the old host)??
    me won't have a signature for a loooooong time

The only time you need to update your info with us is if you change the domain name that your board is using. Simply changing hosts does not require any update to us.

Comment

well...that's what I mean, cuz like I might have to have my board hosted on a pos domain/host but once I make MySQL to work on my system, I'll have it running on my system.

Comment

If you change URL, you just need to enter your new URL into our records by visiting the 'edit license' page in the Members Area and putting your new URL into the box there.

Comment

ok, is there a yearly fee to access the member area if you buy an "Own" license or do I have access to it without paying any fee but that's one time fee??

Comment

After the first year, it's $30.00 annually to keep access to the Members Area.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
              After the first year, it's $30.00 annually to keep access to the Members Area.
              oh, good to know

Comment

Working...
              X