Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Read this post before purchasing a 2nd hand license - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...50#post3130350

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Be very careful if purchasing second hand licenses, you do so entirely at your own risk, and if anything goes wrong we absolutely will not get involved.

The only guaranteed, safe, secure way to purchase a license is to buy it from us.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciaran_Ireland View Post
    Can login but it expired a few years back. Deffo not going to pay a few hundred dollars for it.
    You can buy a second hand vB5 license for hundred dollars and download with it any version of vB.
    The risk is yours with them.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Then it's not valid. You need to buy a new license. Leased licenses were only valid for 12 months.

Leave a comment:

• Ciaran_Ireland
    replied
    Yeah it was a leases license.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    You can still download what you had, unless it's a leased license, they were only current for a year.

Leave a comment:

• Ciaran_Ireland
    replied
    Can login but it expired a few years back. Deffo not going to pay a few hundred dollars for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Beishe8 is correct, you don't need to renew your license, but you will only be able to download versions that were current at the time your license was active.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Can you login to the MEMBER'S AREA?
    You should be able to download vB3.x from there.(Versions up to the expire date of your licence)

Leave a comment:

• nextgen
    replied
    You have to renew your license.

Leave a comment:

• Ciaran_Ireland
    started a topic 3.x

3.x

I had a license a while back for VB 3.x but has now expired, I would like to bring the site back online again but I cant seem to find where to download VB 3.x again, can anyone assist?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X