3.x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.x

I had a license a while back for VB 3.x but has now expired, I would like to bring the site back online again but I cant seem to find where to download VB 3.x again, can anyone assist?

You have to renew your license.

Comment

Can you login to the MEMBER'S AREA?
      You should be able to download vB3.x from there.(Versions up to the expire date of your licence)

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Beishe8 is correct, you don't need to renew your license, but you will only be able to download versions that were current at the time your license was active.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Can login but it expired a few years back. Deffo not going to pay a few hundred dollars for it.

Comment

You can still download what you had, unless it's a leased license, they were only current for a year.

Comment

Yeah it was a leases license.

Comment

Then it's not valid. You need to buy a new license. Leased licenses were only valid for 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Ireland View Post
                  Can login but it expired a few years back. Deffo not going to pay a few hundred dollars for it.
                  You can buy a second hand vB5 license for hundred dollars and download with it any version of vB.
                  The risk is yours with them.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Be very careful if purchasing second hand licenses, you do so entirely at your own risk, and if anything goes wrong we absolutely will not get involved.

The only guaranteed, safe, secure way to purchase a license is to buy it from us.

Comment

Read this post before purchasing a 2nd hand license - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...50#post3130350

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X