Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any1 know if you can affiliate marketting for paid subscriptions on a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any1 know if you can affiliate marketting for paid subscriptions on a forum?

Hi I wanted to know that if you have a section on a forum which requires you to make a payment first to view that section. To increase revenue you would offer a deal to your users that if they would refer 3 new members onto the forum and they actually buy that paid service they will get points in return. X amount of points will get them free access to the paid section of the forum. There are affiliate programs out there, but I wanted to know if there is one specifically made for forums only. If there is a plugin like that I want it should create a link for my users who will advertise for my site on all over the web. when other people will see the link and click on it and buy the service from my forum, the person who posted that link should get a point.If this is possible then I will buy Vbulletin. If you have any additional questions to understand my question please leave a reply so I can add more details. thank you very much for your time and support.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X