Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Upgrade current license confusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Upgrade current license confusing.

I received an email from VB saying:

From now until the end of May, you have a chance to save money on an upgrade to vBulletin 4. The new activity stream, greater admin controls and reputation enhancements have made version 4.2 the most customizable, socially engaging vBulletin to date.

For the next week, you can upgrade to vBulletin Forum Classic for $125 instead of the normal $175, nearly a 30% savings. Upgrades to the Publishing Suite will be available for $200 rather than the normal $250 during the same period.

In order to take advantage of this offer, simply choose one of the upgrade options at vBulletin.com. And remember, this offer expires after May 31st. Normal upgrade pricing will resume thereafter.
    My license is still valid for updates, but coming up on a year very soon.

I go to purchase my upgrade, but the only choice on the purchase page is for a 195.00 option. I continue to check out - there is no option for this deal.

Does it get applied during purchase?

Confused in Canada.

Thanks for any assistance.

The email is just for users on old vB3 licenses, not current/active vB4 licenses. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Thanks. I was hoping for a deal....lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Lee View Post
        Thanks. I was hoping for a deal....lol!
        +1, lol!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X