Mobile question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile question

I want to add the mobile app to a new forum that is in the planning stage. I do not own a mac nor do any friends. If we rent one how long would this process take? Will a mac be required in the future? I though I read somehere that there are services that can take care of this for you, where can I find out more on this. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Would an iPad work? I have iPad 2 and the new iPad

The actual resigning process takes a few minutes. However you need a Mac to maintain xCode and upload your App on the iTunes App Store. You will need it every time an update is released. I know some people use a Mac Mini for this purpose and others have Mac OSX running in virtual machines for the same purpose. You'd have to do your own research on submission services though.

An iPad will not work. xCode and the Application Loader require OSX and do not work on iOS.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks, I just found out a new employee has a MAC, this will be a good starter project for him.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X