Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why vBullaetin for my needs? Please advice

Why vBullaetin for my needs? Please advice

I want to create a community where each person will collaborate with max 1-2 persons.

This means that the community will have groups of 2-3 people. The content they will create, must be available only to them.
    they will have to be able to tag, search e.t.cThis will be the 95% of the websites content.

Additionally i will have to provide custom functions to this with the biggest being to be able to export the content locally to the user in many formats.I am deciding towards using a forum software package and most likely i will choose between phpBB,vBulletin and IP.Board with the last two being in favor.

I am asking those that have done custom development on the above. Does vBulletin has the more "readable" DB to the outside world.
    Outside World may be rails app, php app or joomla component.Does it gives me the most in order to able to custom read all the forum components?
    For example i want to be able to extract a full post including attachments,codes,tags e.t.c...Please advice so i can get an informed decision about this...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X