Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woltlab Burning Board Converter

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a Burning Board converter availble.

Currently, I have a wBB, but I will probably buy a full vB either when I find a converter, or when I finish my site's redesign.

Does anyone know if there's one available?

Thanks,
    Alex

P.S.: Also, I was wondering if for the hacks at vBulletin, is there a program that can automatically install hacks? If not, can I port my EasyMOD to vB?
    :)

unfortunately no import is available yet for Burning board and there is no easy install of hack program available
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

lol, ei, we meet again

ei, ever botherd looking at the admin cp demo?? if not, you got to check it out, a lot better then wBB, but also confussing at the same time

to the vB people....tell us when you get a converter made (cuz I'm using wBB too and thinking about getting vB)....and can you tell me some ways of making money off the net??
      Last edited by scsa20; Thu 21 Feb '02, 11:34pm.
      me won't have a signature for a loooooong time

Comment

I don't particurally find the admin CP confusing, it just requires knowledge of the terminlogy (i.e., prune, replacements, etc.). Remember there's always the user guide, unlike crusty wBB
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Actually, I've been administering a few vB boards, and vB has a VERY good admin CP.

I have looked in there, and there's no option for a wBB conversion.

Comment

There might be a script in the Member Area for doing this...but all I see is:
            We're currently offering a set of scripts that will allow you to import posts, threads and users from the following programs: Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 5, Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.0 and 6.1, Infopop UBBThreads 5.4 (formely wwwthreads), vBulletin Lite, Infopop OpenTopic, Ikonboard 2, ezboard (posts only, not members for ezboard).
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Oh well...I might be mainting 2 seperate boards, then.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X