Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Oh well...I might be mainting 2 seperate boards, then.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    There might be a script in the Member Area for doing this...but all I see is:
    We're currently offering a set of scripts that will allow you to import posts, threads and users from the following programs: Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 5, Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.0 and 6.1, Infopop UBBThreads 5.4 (formely wwwthreads), vBulletin Lite, Infopop OpenTopic, Ikonboard 2, ezboard (posts only, not members for ezboard).

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Actually, I've been administering a few vB boards, and vB has a VERY good admin CP.

I have looked in there, and there's no option for a wBB conversion.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    I don't particurally find the admin CP confusing, it just requires knowledge of the terminlogy (i.e., prune, replacements, etc.). Remember there's always the user guide, unlike crusty wBB

Leave a comment:

• scsa20
    replied
    lol, ei, we meet again

ei, ever botherd looking at the admin cp demo?? if not, you got to check it out, a lot better then wBB, but also confussing at the same time

to the vB people....tell us when you get a converter made (cuz I'm using wBB too and thinking about getting vB)....and can you tell me some ways of making money off the net??
    Last edited by scsa20; Thu 21 Feb '02, 11:34pm.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    unfortunately no import is available yet for Burning board and there is no easy install of hack program available

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    started a topic Woltlab Burning Board Converter

Woltlab Burning Board Converter

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a Burning Board converter availble.

Currently, I have a wBB, but I will probably buy a full vB either when I find a converter, or when I finish my site's redesign.

Does anyone know if there's one available?

Thanks,
    Alex

P.S.: Also, I was wondering if for the hacks at vBulletin, is there a program that can automatically install hacks? If not, can I port my EasyMOD to vB?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X