Well that is a cheek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that is a cheek!

I was just completing the purchase system, to see how much it would really come to, and I discovered that an extra £25 VAT is added!

Why didn't you just have the VAT on the main pricing page?? It would be so much easier? How do other people react when they discover that they have to pay another £25 on top of the already large amount??

I was planning to buy a license next month, but I do not know if I will have enough now!

Originally posted by pizzahut54 View Post
    Why didn't you just have the VAT on the main pricing page?? It would be so much easier?

Problem with that is that VAT doesn't apply to everyone.... Like here in the USA we don't pay VAT...... So then everyone else would be showing that cost more then it does....
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahut54 View Post
      I was just completing the purchase system, to see how much it would really come to, and I discovered that an extra £25 VAT is added!

Why didn't you just have the VAT on the main pricing page?? It would be so much easier? How do other people react when they discover that they have to pay another £25 on top of the already large amount??

I was planning to buy a license next month, but I do not know if I will have enough now!
      We do not show VAT on our purchasing pages because we're a US company. We need to comply with VAT regulations however.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X