What different between 4.0 publishing suite and 4.0 forum classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What different between 4.0 publishing suite and 4.0 forum classic

As the qusetion What different between 4.0 publishing suite and 4.0 forum classic, because it have different features so i would like to know which of this kinds of vbulletin suite what kind of uses. Thank you.

Originally posted by binknon7 View Post
    As the qusetion What different between 4.0 publishing suite and 4.0 forum classic, because it have different features so i would like to know which of this kinds of vbulletin suite what kind of uses. Thank you.
    Forum Classic: Forum only
    Suite: Forum, Blog, CMS

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

Comment

I'm in the same boat as the OP, and unsure whether or not I need just the classic, or the CMS/Blog blah blah. I already have my website completed etc. I have already viewed the features page as per the previous post, and still unsure if I need the CMS. What does the CMS actually do, what can I manage with it, that I cant manage with the classic?
        www.toottoot.net.au/forums Toottoot, leading initiatives in car pooling and drive sharing for Australian motorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Budabing View Post
          I'm in the same boat as the OP, and unsure whether or not I need just the classic, or the CMS/Blog blah blah. I already have my website completed etc. I have already viewed the features page as per the previous post, and still unsure if I need the CMS. What does the CMS actually do, what can I manage with it, that I cant manage with the classic?
          Look at this forum, at the top there is a HOME button which takes you to the CMS, the suite is forum,blogs,CMS the forum classic is just a forum as seen when clicking the forum button.

Try the demo here >> https://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Documentation here >> https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html

Comment

I would always recommend the suite. Then you have the additional products should you need them. Plus, with the suite you get ticket support included, with the forum classic you only get 30 days ticket support.

You might never need ticket support, but what if you do?
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by purker
              I like 4.0 forum classic for more
              Totally irrelevant post. How does this help the OP or contribute in any way?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X