Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suite question

Suite question

Hi, I hear a lot of good about Vbulletin from webmasters friends and I'm thinking of bying however I would like to ask two questions,

My friend has bought this option :

-- vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite; expires: n/a
    -- Branding Free Option; expires: n/a

1 - Does that mean he has bought a lifetime download for vb 4.0 ?

2- What is branding free option ? Does that mean he can use Vb 4.0 to open several websites ? If not, are you selling any option for users to open several websites ?

Thank you very much

1. If you have a vB4 license (forum or suite), then you may run that software on your website forever and you will be able to download the vB4 software forever. However, at some point we will go to vB5 or vB6 and you would need a new license if you wished to download that version.

2. Branding free would mean you may remove the vbulletin copyright at the bottom of the page. You may only use one license on one website. If you want to run a second website with the software, you would need a second license.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X