Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete solution website / pay gate / seo / forum

Dear Vbulletin great team,

We are looking for a solution which provide forum/ front page, maintenance, ranking , seo..
    category member to VIP which allow them to access to specific room for a period 1 month, 3 months, 6 months..
    After that time the system will automatic set them down to normal member again if they dont buy more ( subscribe )

Also we are looking so that the client can pay directly with 3rd party in forum by their credit card / paypal ..

Do we have solution for that?

Please let's us know

We will check the forum daily or awaiting for your email

Huyen
    skype vuxuan_huyen

Not sure what you mean by "ranking" but all the rest I have on my site (see my profile).

For example, new members cannot see inside the trade folders. They get automatically promoted to normal users after a certain amount of activity.

Then there is the Blueroom which users can pay (paypal) to get automatically upgraded to VIP, giving them a private forum and various perks (bigger avatars, signatures etc). I have it set up for a year or a year recurring (so it autobills them each year if they want), but you can set any number of subscription levels to meet your needs.
    http://www.bordersdown.net - 10 years of videogame reviews and chat

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X