Suite question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suite question

Hi, I hear a lot of good about Vbulletin from webmasters friends and I'm thinking of bying however I would like to ask two questions,

My friend has bought this option :

-- vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite; expires: n/a
    -- Branding Free Option; expires: n/a

1 - Does that mean he has bought a lifetime download for vb 4.0 ?

2- What is branding free option ? Does that mean he can use Vb 4.0 to open several websites ? If not, are you selling any option for users to open several websites ?

Thank you very much

Originally posted by Limu View Post
    Hi, I hear a lot of good about Vbulletin from webmasters friends and I'm thinking of bying however I would like to ask two questions,

My friend has bought this option :

-- vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite; expires: n/a
    -- Branding Free Option; expires: n/a

1 - Does that mean he has bought a lifetime download for vb 4.0 ?

2- What is branding free option ? Does that mean he can use Vb 4.0 to open several websites ? If not, are you selling any option for users to open several websites ?

Thank you very much
    1) Correct, But just remember, Vbulletin legally can change that at any time, without warning. I'm sure they won't do it, but just keep that in mind.

2) Branding free mean that you can remove the "Powered by Vbulletin" branding on your forums.

Comment

Jncocontrol, how do you figure? We have to honor contracts within the right of the law. If you purchase a vB4 License, you get all versions of vB4 for which ever version you bougt assuming that you do not break the license agreement.

Branding free allows you to remove the vBulletin copyright, it does not allow you to use the software in additional installations. For each installation of the software you need its own license.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X