Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mobile version

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mobile version

    I am considerering buying vBulletin.

    But cant seem to find out, how the mobile version works.

    Is there a way through the mobile login, to view other members and request them as friends?

    Regards martin

  • #2
    mobile connectivity

    Is it possible to approve new members through the mobile app? As admin?

    Comment


    • #3
      mobile forum admin

      Is there a way to make chatting possible on my site, so any visitors can chat directly with admin (me) if im online?
      And alsi be able to follow/participate in the public forum chat?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mllarsen View Post
        Is there a way to make chatting possible on my site, so any visitors can chat directly with admin (me) if im online?
        And alsi be able to follow/participate in the public forum chat?
        There is mod for chatting on vbulletin.org
        I use vbulletin.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mllarsen View Post
          I am considerering buying vBulletin.

          But cant seem to find out, how the mobile version works.

          Is there a way through the mobile login, to view other members and request them as friends?

          Regards martin
          You can view user profiles and send friend requests with the mobile App.

          Originally posted by mllarsen View Post
          Is it possible to approve new members through the mobile app? As admin?
          This requires access to the Admin CP via the Web Interface.
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

          Comment

          Loading...
          Working...
          X