vBulletin Publishing Suite / Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Publishing Suite / Forums

Hi I am considering purchasing either the Forums or Publishing suite. Right now all I need is the forums I want to integrate them into my existing wordpress blog but am considering buying the whole thing so I can start toying with CMS to see if it would be even better than WP for me. Is the Publishing Suite easily compartmentalized so if I buy it I can add forums to my WP site w/o installing the whole thing?

Also, is the license unlimited or restricted to 1 site?

Are there any known compatibility issues w/ WP and vBulletin?

I assume I cannot integrate WP users & vBulletin Forum users and they would have to create two unique accounts, is this correct or do you have cross-platform compatibility??

First one license one install, there are exceptions read them in a sticky here in this forum but as general rule one license one install.

WP and vBulletin there is a bridge for that but its not supported by vBulletin, for more info look on http://www.vbulletin.org

Suite or Forum only it does not matter for the bridge and you can turn of CMS and Blogs in the admin panel. The difference is price with suite you get unlimited ticket support.

Comment

thanks for your sharing.I needed some help!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X