Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo...Finally got the cash, few questions though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voogru
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    We do not intend to optimize it at all, and in fact our developers are trying very hard to make it as resource-intensive as possible.
    i hate to say it but that would scare off a lot of potential customers, tubedogg being a mod and all they would look at his post funny and then type in www.info***.com never to return!

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    We do not intend to optimize it at all, and in fact our developers are trying very hard to make it as resource-intensive as possible.
    hehe

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    what a sense of humour

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boss
    replied
    Is it being optimized further? Will it be more or less server intensive with the new features? Does anybody have any word on this? I would think with a threaded view option it would take more server resources.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    It will be out sometime in the next 4 months.

New features already announced include
    -Revamped calendar, including multi-day events and reoccuring events
    -Revamped custom profile fields, with option to make them searchable
    -Threaded view

Pretty sure there's been some other stuff announced but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Volt
    started a topic Woohoo...Finally got the cash, few questions though.

Woohoo...Finally got the cash, few questions though.

Err...when is VBulletin 3 coming out? I heard something about this a while back, and if it comes out..soon...or not too long, what new features will it have? I can buy this, or replace my TNT2 with a Geforce 4 MX.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X