Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo...Finally got the cash, few questions though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo...Finally got the cash, few questions though.

Err...when is VBulletin 3 coming out? I heard something about this a while back, and if it comes out..soon...or not too long, what new features will it have? I can buy this, or replace my TNT2 with a Geforce 4 MX.

It will be out sometime in the next 4 months.

New features already announced include
    -Revamped calendar, including multi-day events and reoccuring events
    -Revamped custom profile fields, with option to make them searchable
    -Threaded view

Pretty sure there's been some other stuff announced but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Comment

Is it being optimized further? Will it be more or less server intensive with the new features? Does anybody have any word on this? I would think with a threaded view option it would take more server resources.

Comment

We do not intend to optimize it at all, and in fact our developers are trying very hard to make it as resource-intensive as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
          We do not intend to optimize it at all, and in fact our developers are trying very hard to make it as resource-intensive as possible.
          what a sense of humour
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

hehe
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

i hate to say it but that would scare off a lot of potential customers, tubedogg being a mod and all they would look at his post funny and then type in www.info***.com never to return!
              http://www.voogru.com
              http://forums.voogru.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X