Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Purchased VB 5 Connect. Looking for a phpBB to Vbulletin converter and also a receipt I can print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Purchased VB 5 Connect. Looking for a phpBB to Vbulletin converter and also a receipt I can print

Hello my dad recently got me Vbulletin 5 Connect as a birthday gift.

I need a phpBB to Vbulletin converter. I have been made aware I need to use the Vbulletin 4 for the conversion.

Please link me to one and also if you could male a receipt of my purchase to the email on my account. (b.padgett2010@yahoo.com) then that would be great. He wanted me to print one out.

It's under company name "The Xbox Cloud".

I will wait for your response. Thanks.

In your vBulletin Member Area you will find the Impex importer but you will need to install first vBulletin 4 then import from phpBB to vBulletin 4 and then upgrade vBulletin 4 to vBulletin 5 as at the moment the Impex converter does not support vBulletin 5.
    Cu Respect / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

roStyles Design LLC
    CEO & Founder (Design and Support)
    Romanian Translator
    Teascu Dorin
    dorin.teascu@yahoo.com
    https://www.rostyles.com

Comment

Do you need the receipt for the converter?
      Impex is free.

Do as Teascu Dorin suggested.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Teascu Dorin View Post
        In your vBulletin Member Area you will find the Impex importer but you will need to install first vBulletin 4 then import from phpBB to vBulletin 4 and then upgrade vBulletin 4 to vBulletin 5 as at the moment the Impex converter does not support vBulletin 5.
        Thanks

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
        Do you need the receipt for the converter?
        Impex is free.

Do as Teascu Dorin suggested.
        I need a receipt for my vbulletin 5 connect purchase.

If someone could mail that to the email on my account for "The Xbox Cloud". That would be great.

Thanks again. I'll let you know if I have any trouble. Should work fine.

Comment

You should email sales@vbulletin.com

Comment

This forum is for pre-sales question. (Questions before the sale.) In order to get receipts and such things you need to contact our sales department directly. You can use the email address Donald provided above or better yet log into the Member's Area and use the Ticket System to create a ticket.

Finally, before you use Impex, please see this post for important updates you need to make - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ual-file-fixes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X