Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    We're not going to give you any information on a public forum - please email sales @ vbulletin.com with the Purchase ID and they will be able to tell you more if they can

Leave a comment:

• whitey10tc
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruno Sathler View Post
    ok, but can you tell me why the payment was refused?

because the credit card has all limit for US Dollars, i didn't understand why the payment was rejected...

thanks for attention, Trevor.
    Did you email the sales department? Also did you receive an email stating the payment was refused?

Leave a comment:

• Bruno Sathler
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Yes, payment reviews are carried out during office hours by our LA based Sales team
    ok, but can you tell me why the payment was refused?

because the credit card has all limit for US Dollars, i didn't understand why the payment was rejected...

thanks for attention, Trevor.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Yes, payment reviews are carried out during office hours by our LA based Sales team

Leave a comment:

• Bruno Sathler
    started a topic Purchase: Transation Review

Purchase: Transation Review

Hello everybody...

I purchased VB yesterday and I got a message that the payment is under review...

Will I have to wait until monday?

We comming from IPB and our forum is off since last month... The Credit Card is ok, is there a way to approve this payment in this wekkend? It would help us too much!

Our e-mail is <REMOVED>

Thanks for attention,

Bruno
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Mon 9 Apr '12, 12:49am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X