Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change the customer number of a forum after instalation

I own 2 licenses and only use 1 atm.

Is it possible to change a customer number on a forum after installation? I want to build a forum for my friend and then change the forum to his customer number in a couple of weeks when he gets his license.

Thanks

Matt

just to add, I will not be making the forum live until a new license is bought. I simply wont let my friend have a live forum on my license! I purely want to set it up ready for impex

Comment

searching about a bit... if i create the forum, then upload all files for the new forum once i have the new license this will replace all the php files that have the old license number on. presuming this will work......

Comment

Yes, when he gets his license, he simply uploads his own license files over the top and that's it. Then, and only then, you can make it public so that you're not in contravention of the License Agreement.
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
          Yes, when he gets his license, he simply uploads his own license files over the top and that's it. Then, and only then, you can make it public so that you're not in contravention of the License Agreement.
          I wouldnt be anyway, my license that I have spare atm is for a forum that isnt online.

Thanks for your help though, im going to make him buy it faster as Ive actually set it all up, including impex.. just need to import it all

Comment

I want to build a forum for my friend and then change the forum to his customer number in a couple of weeks when he gets his license.

Comment

Originally posted by Skivey View Post
              I wouldnt be anyway, my license that I have spare atm is for a forum that isnt online.

Thanks for your help though, im going to make him buy it faster as Ive actually set it all up, including impex.. just need to import it all
              Why use Impex?
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X