Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you don't get anything through in the next hour or so, send an email to sales at vbulletin.com with the transaction ID from PayPal and our sales team will look into this for you (9am - 5pm Pacific)

Leave a comment:

• Irishnotsane
    replied
    Well I did read something about If you have insufficient funds in your account then it'll be sent through as an eCheck. Well the first time I went to pay for it, I accidentally tried to take the funds from my credit card as opposed to my Paypal balance. Then the second time I changed it to pay for it from my Paypal balance and the funds went through that time.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you paid by PayPal, provided it hasn't come through as an eCheck then you should have the Customer account number etc within an hour or two at most.

Leave a comment:

• Irishnotsane
    started a topic vBulletin Purchase

vBulletin Purchase

I just purchased a vB4.x version of vB then I registered here, where can I get my customer number from? It tells me that my email is not in their database when I try to click forgot customer number & I haven't been emailed anything from vBulletin.

I paid via Paypal

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X