Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing VB 4.2

hello
    i'm going to purchase vb 4.2 product, but before that i would like to know if you can help me convert my xenforo forum to vb? because i have no idea how to do so,so i really need your help
    thank you

Hello- at this time we do not have an official importer for XF to VB directly. There is an old importer on vbulletin.org but honestly we cannot guarantee it will still work. Someone said it worked with XF 1.2 but no one has tried with XF 1.3 that I am aware. - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=283111

Unfortunately we have no way for you to test that it would work before purchasing a license.

Comment

I would have thought that it would be in Vbulletins interest to have a XF importer as more and more people get potentially disilusioned with their new toy.

Comment

Support has never been able to push through an official importer. We will it would be beneficial to our customers.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X