Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering...

OK, got 2 qestions here:
    1.-If i buy the leased license and there goes 1 year, can I continue using the forum?

2.-I just sent an email to [email protected] with a site that offered vBulletin for free download. Will I get any reward or anything from this? That would be soo nice ^^.

1. leased license is for 1 yr after that if you want to continue using you need to pay for another 1 yr lease

2. no there's no reward and you will not get any reply from vBulletin.com/Jelsoft.com regarding the status of your email
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

piracy reward

The only reward you get is that you did a good job You should feel better!

Comment

Well there is a reward indirectly. The more pirated sites we find and either shut down or convert to paid customers, the longer we will be able to offer our current low prices.

If piracy increase too much, we will eventually have to double or even triple prices to cover costs. Piracy is the number one reason that the price of software is so high.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X