new and no nothing basically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and no nothing basically

hi , im interested in starting my own forum. I would like to purchase a license of VB but just don't know which one is the right one for me (us) . Also will I need anything else besides this license? If I correctly understood it , I buy the license and then it would have to be installed on the server (who does this installation ? and where ?) I also saw the VB Cloud which is monthly costs ... is that including the VB license? Sorry for so many questions but I want to do my Forum correct and have been as members on other forums really impressed with the VB Software. I just need to know what type of cost are concurring ... Sorry if this is very stupid to ask but I have like no plan of what to do. thanks alot

Originally posted by No_Idea View Post
    hi , im interested in starting my own forum. I would like to purchase a license of VB but just don't know which one is the right one for me (us) . Also will I need anything else besides this license? If I correctly understood it , I buy the license and then it would have to be installed on the server (who does this installation ? and where ?) I also saw the VB Cloud which is monthly costs ... is that including the VB license? Sorry for so many questions but I want to do my Forum correct and have been as members on other forums really impressed with the VB Software. I just need to know what type of cost are concurring ... Sorry if this is very stupid to ask but I have like no plan of what to do. thanks alot
    You will need a domain name and a host for the vBulletin software.
    You can install the software yourself or vBulletin can install it for you for a fee.

Cloud does not give you a licence, only let you use their server to run a copy of the software as long as you are paying the monthly fee.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Cloud's pricing includes the license cost while you use the cloud service. Should you choose to leave cloud at some point, and want to keep running vBulletin on your own hosting, you'd need to purchase a license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X