Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in Completion of License

good afternoon

I'm Getting a Linceça of vBulletin, but I noticed some delay in completion of the transaction, my doubts and the following received an email for confirmation of data, which has already been answered, but after that I received no more news about the transaction and this normal?

OBS: Google Translate

Texto Original:

Boa Tarde

Estou Adquirindo uma Linceça da vBulletin, porém notei uma certa demora na conclusão da transação, minha duvida e a seguinte recebi um email para confirmação de dados, que ja foi respondido, mas depois disso nao recebi mais noticias sobre a transação isso e normal ?

If the sales department asked for information to verify the purchase, it takes time to verify that and process the purchase. They do many things in relation to sales and have to spend time with different customers to accomplish this. They will process it as soon as possible. If you want further follow up then you should follow up with the existing sales ticket so it goes directly to the person handling your case.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Google Translate
      an error occurred in the delivery of information, but resolved, thanks for the explanation given license'm already licensed = p

Original Menssagem
      ocorreu um erro na entrega das informações, porem resolvido, licença entregue obrigado pela explicacao ja estou licenciado =p

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X