• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuniorNation
    replied
    Originally posted by dmiyares View Post
    Hi:

Looking at taking the reins of a forum that currently runs Xenforo. The forum has several thousand registered users with a very active core base. Is there a migration script or something that can convert over all messages and user info ESPECIALLY passwords?

Thanks

-D
    I would first take a poll on your current forums. Some users like XF as to those who like VB..... I would hate to see a switch that kills your active user base.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Test.... Testing.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    There is only 1 importer for XF to VB I know of and it's on vBulletin.org and it does NOT do passwords. There's really no way to import passwords into VB4 since XF uses a different encryption algorithm.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=283111

Leave a comment:

• Miykichii
    replied
    Try Vbulletin.org. I haven't seen one but if you intend to migrate, make sure to use VB 4.2.2, it is the best at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• dmiyares
    started a topic Xenforo to vBulletin migration?

Xenforo to vBulletin migration?

Hi:

Looking at taking the reins of a forum that currently runs Xenforo. The forum has several thousand registered users with a very active core base. Is there a migration script or something that can convert over all messages and user info ESPECIALLY passwords?

Thanks

-D
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X