Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to purchase and install vbulletin blog for vbulletin 3.87?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to purchase and install vbulletin blog for vbulletin 3.87?

If so, where? I can't find it as a separate item in the products list.

Thanks for your help!

Do you currently have a valid VB license? if so, head over to vb.org

Comment

Originally posted by illusioNtEk View Post
      Do you currently have a valid VB license? if so, head over to vb.org
      and what possible good will that do? There is no blog to purchase there.

I don't think the v3 blog is available to purchase any more, a ticket to sales would be the best way to confirm .

Comment

vBulletin Blog for 3.X is no longer available for purchase. You would have to purchase the vBulletin 4.X Publishing Suite or a secondhand license with the Blog already attached. And no, we do not maintain a list of licenses available for sale secondhand. You would need to do that research yourself at sites that allow those kind of sales.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Well, that sucks. Our members are pretty firmly not enamoured of the look and feel of 4.X.

I've read the sticky about the perils of buying used licenses. But, I guess it's better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            vBulletin Blog for 3.X is no longer available for purchase. You would have to purchase the vBulletin 4.X Publishing Suite or a secondhand license with the Blog already attached. And no, we do not maintain a list of licenses available for sale secondhand. You would need to do that research yourself at sites that allow those kind of sales.
            wouldn't it be an option if you bought the 4.x suite?

Also to the OP, you can purchased a used license at sites like digitalpoint that will be 3.x and have the blogs, but they can be hard to find.
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
              wouldn't it be an option if you bought the 4.x suite?
              If you purchase the vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, it comes with the vBulletin 4 Publishing suite version of the blog. You do not get a separate download to the 3.X version.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                Just to be clear. If I had a second hand license for 3.X with the 3.X blog, I would be able to download the blog add-on from vbulletin.com?

Comment

Originally posted by ravenscape View Post
                  Just to be clear. If I had a second hand license for 3.X with the 3.X blog, I would be able to download the blog add-on from vbulletin.com?
                  If it was an active license, yes. If the license is expired you can only download versions of software released before the license went inactive.

Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X