Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB4 vs IP.Boards

Originally posted by RedHotChili View Post
    Dude, no disrespect, but you need to start your own thread regarding comparisons between ipb and vbulletin.
    This excellent suggestion has been made by this extremely helpful user on this forum! Since I am going to go with vb4 if I am going to switch I will start this thread about what software is better. Please be helpful here.

One of my Admins has been made aware of this thread. They may register and participate. Thank you very much everyone for being so extremely helpful on here.

Originally posted by weather101 View Post
    This excellent suggestion has been made by this extremely helpful user on this forum! Since I am going to go with vb4 if I am going to switch I will start this thread about what software is better. Please be helpful here.

One of my Admins has been made aware of this thread. They may register and participate. Thank you very much everyone for being so extremely helpful on here.
    vBulletin offers a wide range of free modifications, skins, and tweaks. It is also the most user friendly and recognized community software. vBulletin / Internet Brands will not judge you or treat you any less based upon your site's content, members, or political views.

All of which I found to be false when it came with my own personal dealing with IPB / Invision Power Services Inc

Comment

awwww, how was invision power services mean to you? please explain this to me, that would be super appreciated.

Comment

The only IPB forum I am registered on is the official IPB forum. All the other 10 or more forums I am registered on are mostly running vBulletin. Means, most good and successful forums run vBulletin.

Comment

Here is a blog post I did a few years ago after using ip.boards then coming back to vBulletin.
          Do you use vBulletin or IP.Board?
          There are several comments from other admins, vbulletin and ipb have both improved over the years but the thing I disliked about IPB back then still holds true now. Both are nice but vbulletin.org is what brought be back to vbulletin back then.
          -- Web Developer for hire
          ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Excellent blog! Thank you very much for this. Anyone else please feel free to contribute to this topic. Thank you very much everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
              ...vbulletin.org is what brought be back to vbulletin back then.
              +1

vb.org is without question the best value-added accessory you get when you buy vbulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X