If I purchase the software question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I purchase the software question?

When I purchase the software to vBulletin...what version/versions would I be getting and am I am I entitle to how many upgrades or are the upgrades at a discounted rate? What kind of support do I get with this and how long is the the support available for?

ADDED: What are the rules for using your software?

Thanks
    Last edited by slice; Sat 9 Feb '02, 9:53pm.

You get access to the latest version. Older versions are not availble. This includes the ability to download any upgrades for a period of one year. Read all about it here:

http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order.html?vbulletin

And here's the licensing info:

http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

More ?'s

What if I have the domain name but not the server as of yet? May I still purchase the software?

Thanks

Comment

yes you may purchase the software if you still have not found a host, but remember your license for updates is 12 months from when you purchase vB

so if you spend 1 month looking for a host you waste 1 month on your license with no working vB

it's really up to you
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I finally purchased my license!

Finally made that big jump!

I thank all for their prompt response and courtesy in answering questions. With service like this I'm bound to be happy.

Thanks

Comment

Re: I finally purchased my license!

Originally posted by slice
            Finally made that big jump!

I thank all for their prompt response and courtesy in answering questions. With service like this I'm bound to be happy.

Thanks
            welcome aboard!

so that you get priority support here and recognised as a licensed vB owner please enter your vBulletin.com forum username on the form on this page http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
            - you will need your vB license customer number and password to access this form
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X