Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostaunt
    replied
    It work perfectly for me, smf 2.0.3 to vb4.

Tried to urgrade vb4 to vb5, but I'll abandon this idea. I stay to vb4

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What version of SMF is it?

Leave a comment:

• narionmihail
    replied
    I have a big problem importing users, i get the error "smf_/smf_users does not exist. and yes in my database i have smf_/smf_members not users

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    The following is what's imported:
    • Import usergroup
    • Import user
    • Import forum
    • Import thread
    • Import post
    • Import Private messages
    • Import poll
    • Import attachment
    • Import moderator

Anything not listed above is not imported. Let us know if everything imports OK and I'll update the manual to reflect that it works fine with 2.0.2

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    replied
    From the changelogs, it doesn't look like there were any changes in the database, so I guess it'll work then.
    Is there anything that the converter wouldn't migrate over, and which would need manual attention? I'm guessing the colour schemes for the styles, but is there anything else we need to worry about?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    It should work - depends on what changes were made to the database between 2.0 and 2.0.2...

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    started a topic Migrating from SMF 2.0.2 to vB4

Migrating from SMF 2.0.2 to vB4

I've taken over the operation of a small-ish forum currently on SMF 2.0.2, and am looking to purchase a vB4 license for it. Wondering if it's currently possible to actually migrate from this version of the software to vB4 however.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X