Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    The professional installation only covers the vBulletin software, no customizations.

Leave a comment:

• Pilots29
    replied
    Hey Hi,

Thanks for the reply so if i'm correct then this means it's good or say better to take professional install/Upgrade to get for more customization options like changing color ,look , upgradation of version etc.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Hello,

We offer a professional installation service. When the install is complete you will be left a basic, working forum. After that it is up to you to customize it to your liking- this can be as little as adding forums you want. However some customers choose to customize the colors, look, and feel of the forum. We do not provide these types of customization services.

If you already have a vBulletin forum our professional upgrade service will upgrade your site to whatever version you choose- but if you have previously customized your site with custom coding, modifications, colors, or the like we do not upgrade these for you- if possible your style will be kept but if changing between major versions (like 3 to 4 or 4 to 5) then styles cannot be kept and you will be left with the default style. However forums, users, attachments, posts and the like will be maintained after an upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Pilots29
    started a topic need guidence about Professional Installation

need guidence about Professional Installation

Hi,
    I went through the process of purchasing ' V-bulletin 5 connect ' but there i find confusion about " No" for Professional Installation and " Professional install/upgrade only includes vanilla install with no customization . can anybody please explain both these things.
    Thanks .