This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Install

After you purchase Vbulletin 5 Connect and include professional install, how long does it take to get it up and running?

Depends on how quickly the worksheet is filled out, and how far down the queue you are. have you filled out your worksheet?

Comment

Yes worksheet was filled out immediately and "sent" that was last night, just didn't know how long it usually took. A day, a week or what.

Comment

Usually within 48 hours after we receive the worksheet. Things can take longer after a release though.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Has there just been a release? How do I know that the worksheet was received? (I think I might of sent it twice already on accident!)

Comment

We released 5.1.0 and a series of security patches last Thursday. I see your installation in the queue as next and it should be handled soon.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Great because tackling it's redesign is on my list for tomorrow. Also, can a logo be a full width of the page? See banner in attached link. If not I am going to have to get to work on a new logo also.
              Welcome, vbportal,portal,cms,content,phpportals,content management

Comment

Still waiting and a little disappointed it is taking this long. (Also Friday being my only day off it was my day to work on this project.) Since I ordered annual support at the same time, I am already into the support year but nearly a week and haven't had a product to ask questions about.

Comment

I'm starting a ticket with you, to explain that what you want from your notes may not be possible.

Comment

Zach, I emailed you back and posted to that ticket.

Comment

As this is being discussed ina ticket, closing this topic as not a pre-sales question.

As for the wider logo, it is possible on VB5 but you must manually edit the titleimage stylevar rather than upload it via the upload logo option in site builder. The upload logo option has a max width of 320pixels as a wider logo may cause problems with the responsive design so it isn't recommended, but it is possible.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X