This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb purchase

just bought vb forum version, how long will i have to wait roughly before i can download, i paid for debit card.

having the same problem m8,. lousy service tbh,.. been waiting 4-5 hours now and received fcuk all

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxamillion View Post
      just bought vb forum version, how long will i have to wait roughly before i can download, i paid for debit card.
      I remembered being pretty quick, but I used PayPal. You might want to send an email https://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php

Originally posted by Jaxo View Post
      having the same problem m8,. lousy service tbh,.. been waiting 4-5 hours now and received fcuk all
      Nice. Ignore my suggestion above. With an attitude like that from the start, you deserve what you get.
      ...steven
      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

i only purchased it about 30 minutes ago but i just wondered how long i would need to wait for it

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxamillion View Post
          i only purchased it about 30 minutes ago but i just wondered how long i would need to wait for it
          https://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-90
          How long does it take to get my license information?

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use.

The quickest payment method is with a credit card. Worldpay orders are manually checked and approved and can take several hours to complete. Some credit card payments can take up to 24 hours to be verified.

If you order with Paypal and you do not have enough funds in your Paypal account to cover the purchase, Paypal will issues an eCheck which can take up to 14 business days to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days.
          ...steven
          www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
          bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
          "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

sweet i hope its all sorted by monday

Comment

Can take several hours...... and if was marked for manual review those are only done during sale work hours which they are closed weekend so wouldn't happen until Monday...
              ------------------------------------------
              Steve
              DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

wow complaining after only 4-5 hours on a weekend when they are closed... um I would give it atlas 24-48 hours before start crying... If don't get it Monday thats when you then start having a attitude..
                ------------------------------------------
                Steve
                DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

LOL, If I`m still waiting it on monday, the attitude will be gone and a visa chargeback initiated. None of this was stated in the T&C`s so im entitled to have a rant about waiting so long for software that I HAVE PAID FOR !!!

Comment

Solved..vbulletin was in my email blocked senders for some unknown reason

Comment

Be careful there. You might blow something!

Comment

Solved..vbulletin was in my email blocked senders for some unknown reason
                        Sigh.

Closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X