Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Forum package just contains forums and thats it...

Publishing Suite package has forums, cms, blogs...

Leave a comment:

• Maxxamillion
    replied
    ah ok thanks, what are the major differences between the suite and just the forum package i have seen the features page but im not sure what it all means

Leave a comment:

• petertdavis
    replied
    You could ask him for a screenshot of the license, then ask vBulletin support to verify it's valid I guess. I usually acquire my vBulletin licenses along with buying the entire forum, so it's really a different approach. I'd be nervous if the seller was a recently registered member with just a few posts, like you for example. I don't think there's any way to guarantee the guy is legit.

Leave a comment:

• Maxxamillion
    replied
    any suggestions to make sure the guy is legit

Leave a comment:

• petertdavis
    replied
    In my experience, once the seller provides the required information to the support ticket, it's no more than a few hours. IIRC, they send out a confirmation email to the buyer when the seller has completed his part. There shouldn't be any problem except if the seller is frauding you.

Leave a comment:

• Maxxamillion
    replied
    Thanks i will ask him about transferring first to ensure he wont scam me, also how long is this process and what would i need to do being the one receiving the licence

Leave a comment:

• petertdavis
    replied
    The seller needs to put in a support ticket, and the support team will let him know what to do. You should make sure the license is valid and can be transferred first. I've been selling off my licenses too, and it has always been a smooth process, the only hitch being the licenses can only be transferred once now.

Leave a comment:

• Maxxamillion
    started a topic 2nd hand vB pub suite

2nd hand vB pub suite

A guy is selling this and it would be great for me to have rather than just the forum package, i couldn't find any links to the transfer process of the license or how it works could someone explain so i know where i am at.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X