X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Hello,

Yes you can you your own domain (like foum.domain.com) and no it does not cost any extra- when signing up you provide the domain you will be using and then we will send you info on how to create a cname record so it works. (It will take up to 24 to 48 hours for this name to propagate around the internet so it won't be immediately available.)

There are limitations on customization for security reasons you cannot use the PHP direct execution module, install custom styles, or install 3rd party modifications. You can still customize the style using the built in tools and you can see an example of a customized cloud site at http://rabidbadger.vbulletin.net

You will have access to the Admin CP but not the features mentioned. You can get a database backup at anytime should you want to leave and convert to a standard download product.

Please read this topic which answers many common questions about vBCloud - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...mmon-questions

Leave a comment:

• Dan.S
    started a topic vBulletin 5 Cloud

vBulletin 5 Cloud

Hi there,

So I noticed you now offer a cloud service. This is great for me in terms of pricing and affordability. I do have a few questions though:

- Can we use our own domain name, and if so does it cost extra?
    - What limitations are there? Can we install themes and plugins, have full access to the backend (AdminCP), just like we would on our own hosted installation?

If you could answer these questions then great.