Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    We have not had any other reports of people not receiving emails when they purchase the software and I know there have been multiple licenses successfully purchased since this topic was started. I am confidence you will get the email if you decide to purchase.

Leave a comment:

• dlevasseur
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Sales are unaffected by the issues with the Demo. They are different components on the site. Those emails should not be affected.
    I only ask because the OP said

I cannot recieve any email from vbulletin.com

Neither free trial nor buying product.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Dillon Lawrence View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what's the issue?
    I don't know what the issue is. We (Support) are not in control of that portion of the site.

Originally posted by dlevasseur View Post
    If I just buy it will I receive all of the codes and whatnot in email? $250 isn't going to break the bank to get my project moving forward, but if I spend $250 and never get the keys that's a whole different story.
    Sales are unaffected by the issues with the Demo. They are different components on the site. Those emails should not be affected.

Leave a comment:

• dlevasseur
    replied
    If I just buy it will I receive all of the codes and whatnot in email? $250 isn't going to break the bank to get my project moving forward, but if I spend $250 and never get the keys that's a whole different story.

Leave a comment:

• Dillon Lawrence
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The demo isn't working currently. We've been trying to get it back online...
    If you don't mind me asking, what's the issue?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The demo isn't working currently. We've been trying to get it back online...

Leave a comment:

• dlevasseur
    replied
    Same problem here. I've been trying to Demo 5 for a purchase for weeks now and never receive an email. I've tried 3 email addresses. Our mail server logs don't even show an attempted connection. I'd really like to demo 5 soon. I've also tried contacting sales directly via the web form with apparently no response.

EDIT: It should be noted that I received the forum verification email to create the account for this post, so my server definitely isn't rejecting @vbulletin.com emails.
    Last edited by dlevasseur; Tue 21 Jan '14, 11:11am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You'll need to go into your email account's configuration and whitelist emails from vbulletin.com.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    The free trial is currently offline. Regarding purchases you might want to contact Sales Support directly via [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• DoÄŸu Gürdal
    started a topic cannot recieve any email from vbulletin.com

cannot recieve any email from vbulletin.com

I cannot recieve any email from vbulletin.com

Neither free trial nor buying product.