Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't process payment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't process payment

    I have tired to purchase VB5 via both Paypal and via card (VB website). However, upon Paypal purchase I am redirected back to VB with a gateway error message. I tried the card payment option -- with an error 'contact support'. Have I been charged?

    Many thanks.



  • #2
    Probably not, but just in case: You can contact Sales Support directly via [email protected].

    Comment


  • #3
    Thanks.

    Turned out my bank blocked transactions. If I try again -- will it work without having to reapprove my card with the bank?

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Dillon Lawrence View Post
      Turned out my bank blocked transactions. If I try again -- will it work without having to reapprove my card with the bank?
      I don't know. If I was you, I'd contact Sales Support at Monday, maybe they can also tell you something about the error you were getting.

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by TLMD View Post
        I don't know. If I was you, I'd contact Sales Support at Monday, maybe they can also tell you something about the error you were getting.
        True, thanks. Just sent an email.

        Firstly, the order was flagged as fraud so I called the bank back (they called me first). After confirming the transactions weren't fraudulent (two VB transactions were declined, not known why as I wasn't aware they were processed), they stated they would remove the account block. Now when trying to order I see a different error. Hope it hasn't been flagged as fraudulent.

        I currently own IP.Board licenses, XenForo and soon (hopefully) VB5. Many state how awful it is but I'm willing to give it a chance (I suppose)

        Thanks - Dillon

        Comment


        • #6
          The Sale Department is available from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific (GMT-8), Monday to Friday.
          They will get to you then. Sorry for the circumstances.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Dominic View Post
            The Sale Department is available from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific (GMT-8), Monday to Friday.
            They will get to you then. Sorry for the circumstances.
            OK - thank you for the reply.

            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X