Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLMD
    replied
    Oh yes, it is "currently unavailable", but I am sure it will be back online soon.
    Last edited by TLMD; Sat 4 Jan '14, 5:00am.

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    I believe the vb5 demo is broken!

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Yes, paid subscriptions are available in vB5 (since vB 5.0.1 I think). You can also use the permission management to let certain usergroups get access to specific content.

I recommend you to try the official Demo Version. It gives you a good overview of the software and you can check out, if vB 5 meets your requirements.

Leave a comment:

• The3
    started a topic Will vBulletin work for Me?

Will vBulletin work for Me?

Hi. I'm very new to web design, so please forgive me if these questions are poorly phrased or have obvious answers.

My brother and I are about to launch a subscription-based service. A big part of our goal is establishing a website with a blog and a forum that has both a free section and a section behind a paywall. Will vBulletin be able to do that? Does/How does vBulletin manage payments/subscriptions?

Thank you for your time, and if you have any suggestions I would be grateful to hear them.

-Tom