Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help before buying!!

Hi Guys

I have a travel website advertising properties in Europe. I would like to add V bullentin to my website. I would like to know before buying.

I would like the potential holidaymaker to add a new post to the forum, detailing there holiday requirements, ie country, region, apartment or villa, or hotel,swimming pool ect ect and for owners to be notified of this post and to be given the chance to reply with there details and what they can offer.

Though I would only like the owners to be emailed if there property matched the post ( written by the holiday maker) I would prefer not to use tags and was wondering if the holidaymaker could anwser a series of question relating to there requirements and then this is fed into my data base and the property owners that match are emailed, and then the post is posted on the forum.

I hope this makes sense, I do have a link to a similar system that I am trying to acheive with V Bullentin if this would help

Kind Regards

What you are requesting is not part of vBulletin default code. If you chose to use vBulletin as the base software you would need to hire somone (or write your own) custom code to do what you ask.

There is no system in place to ask questions or email users based on potential matches.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X