2. Easy to install
    3. Support
    4. Minimum learning curve for the non-tech team members
    5. Easy to maintain + ability to change the settings

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by fgjrt
    sounds like there's some experience developers on this thread. I was wondering if any of you offer custom skins and would be able to install my forum on my server for me.
    http://www.mbchief.com
    I have a lot of web experience - mostly e-comm - but I'm not a developer. I don't have the time to skin and put this on my server. Please let me know if any of you are interested.
    Post your wish on vbulletin.org,someone might be able to help you.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Security
    performance
    speed
    easy to use
    Support

Leave a comment:

• Lawrence Cole
    replied
    Originally posted by cameliabrown1 View Post
    where to publish the computer file i buckup? from my phpadmin ?
    how to use the buckup ?
    thanks
    Hello Camelia, please send an email to [email protected] and someone will assist you.

Leave a comment:

• cameliabrown1
    replied
    where to publish the computer file i buckup? from my phpadmin ?
    how to use the buckup ?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sage Knight
    replied
    Top Needs:

1)Company focus and priorities on a single product. Too many products means less priorities & focus on core.
    2)Performance, speed; CSS sprites, no bloated features, CSS validation etc...
    3)Modern, useful & innovative features that are simple but make a difference.
    4)Easier Styling.
    5)Fully documented features and advance tutorials to demonstrate the possibilities and to educate the common webmaster of the particular software.

Questions;

1)Does the product have a road map?
    2)Why should I choose your product?
    3)What are your customer satisfaction rates?
    4)What is the company's policy, aims and objectives?

Leave a comment:

• TheVisitors
    replied
    Needs:
    1. Speed - Across the board in all functions, frond end and back end. The faster, the better.
    2. Very easy to use - Across the board in all functions from an end user point of view too an advance administrator. Offering the least amount of questions & confusion.
    3. Price - Affordable enough so even "john doe" can purchase the full package without breaking the bank.
    4. Security - Nothing is 100% hack proof, but if it can take a small & mild attack by Anonymous, you're in the right direction.
    5. Featured compatibility - Don't give me that Xenforo line... I want options and features, but I also want (need) them to be compatible to universal standards, modern, and stable.

Questions:
    1. How affordable is this to maintain long term? --- If I have to shell out arms and legs to maintain it directly or through 3rd party... We have issues.
    2. What are the requirements? --- Less is more. "John doe" may not have the newest server.
    3. How easy is this to customize (modifications AND style) long term? --- If the developer keeps changing things or have made it hard for 3rd parties to use or keep up with them... We have problems.
    4. How easy is this to maintain long term? --- The collective of the first 3 questions
    5. How active is the product development from within the company and outside 3rd parties & how long term will it last? --- This is determined by the collective of the last 4 questions

Leave a comment:

• roscoe36
    replied
    Needs

1. Support
    2. Code Quality
    3. Bug Backlog
    4. Features
    5. Price

Questions

1. Are the existing clients happy?
    2. Are updates timely and complete?
    3. Does the company appear stable?
    4. Do they have a vision for the market?
    5. Are they working towards that vision consistently?

Leave a comment:

• we_are_borg
    replied
    Need:
    1. Working CMS (Well better thought out) think work-flow, articles in multiple sections, Custom Content Types etc etc
    2. Stability
    3. CSS3 and HTML5 (fully supported) and CSS full CSS not how its now because Cascading is not used well in vBulletin 4 at the moment.
    4. Gallery
    5. Faster implementation of new features/improvement and bug fixes.

Questions:
    1. When do we see good documentation (API, MAPI etc)
    2. Is vBulletin going to lead again in development instead what happened in these two years only bug fixes and not major improvements.
    3. RIO must be better then its now.

Leave a comment:

• markinda
    replied
    I agree... It must be reliable, fast, high scalability as a prominent feature, user friendly and has privacy and security features.. We also need to know what is the purpose of the forum? why do we need it? How many person will be using it? What would be the subject? Is this for corporate use?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by McD View Post
    I don't have the time to skin and put this on my server. Please let me know if any of you are interested.
    On vB.org someone might be interested.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X