Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Install mutliple copies post subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install mutliple copies post subscription?

Hi,

I read the TOS which states that I can have 1 test copy as long as it has no public access. I also read that when I buy a current license, I get access to all (3.x - 4.x) versions. I am interested in knowing if will be able to install multiple copies (say 5) for testing purposes in my private network or VMs to test them? I can make sure that no body from the 'outside' can access them. I just want to test them.

- M.

As long as nobody can check what you're doing privately on your PC you can install as many copies as you wish With no connection to outside world there's no way to break the rules.

Comment

Awesome! Is there a way I can get ahold of 1.x & 2.x versions too?

Comment

Regularly I don't make comments on websites however i will need to point out that this particular post genuinely forced me to take some action. Very brilliant content.
        Plagiarism Checker
        Christine45
        Last edited by Christine45; Mon 27 Jan '14, 9:21pm.

Comment

LOL! Did we just get trolled?

Comment

The oldest version available for download is 2.3.x and is available from the 3.x download page under More Download Options...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X